Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mmm… Sugar

Three cupcakes (one chocolate and two vanilla), One strawberry frosted donut with red & white sprinkles, One mini kit kat bar, One chocolate heart and Four Hershey kisses. That’s what I ate while at work today (in addition to breakfast and lunch.) People in my office brought in all kinds of goodies to celebrate Valentines Day. I have such a sweet tooth I have a hard time resisting the tasty treats. Also, it doesn't help when I get the mocking encouragement from co-workers like “Heck you’re going to run 90 miles after work right, you can afford to eat it!"

Happy Valentine's Day!

6 comments:

AnthonyP said...

My kids came home with a bag full of candy. What is it, haloween ??

Lauren said...

Happy Valentine's Day babies!!!!!!

Jeff said...

Ciara and Alex are adorable. Great pictures.

Bob Gentile said...

awwww Nice Pics

Marcy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcy said...

Sorry last comment was me, wrong account *rolls eyes* LOL

That would be my motto too! LOL What's 10 cupcakes and a bag of candy if I'm running 50-100 miles a rip? :P

Sweet pics ;D